The Idaho Department of Correction is led by Director Brent Reinke. He sets strategic direction for the agency along with his leadership team. Structurally, under the direction of Reinke, Deputy Director Kevin Kempf manages operations of the five divisions. The divisions and leadership are listed below.
- Prisons: Jeff Zmuda
- Management Services: Pat Donaldson
- Education, Treatment and Reentry: Shane Evans
- Probation and Parole: Henry Atencio
- Correctional Industries: Marty Thomas
There are two Leadership teams within IDOC's top administration.
- The Core Leadership Team consists of Reinke, Kempf, the division chiefs, Human Resources Manager Sharla Means and Teresa Jones, Administrative Support Manager.
- The Extended Leadership Team consists of the Deputy Chiefs, in addition to the Core Leadership Team.
IDOC uses a collaborative leadership style to reach consensus on issues, striving to value and consider input from the entire agency.