Resident Records


The primary tasks of the Records group are managing information, calculating sentences to determine parole eligibility and final discharge dates, and entering all sentencing information into the electronic resident records. 

The Idaho Public Records Act (Chapter 3, Title 9, Idaho Code Sections 9-227 through 9-350), IDAPA 06.01.01, Rules of the Board of Correction, Section 108, Idaho Public Records Act, and the Idaho Public Records Law Manual published by the Office of the Attorney General serve as the written authority for exempt vs. non-exempt records.

All public records requests must be in writing. Please include your name, address, and contact phone number.

Where do you send your written request?

For individuals who are currently incarcerated: Mail your request to the resident's housing facility, attention public records request.

For individuals currently under probation or parole supervision: Mail your request to the district office where the individual is being supervised, attention public records request.

For those who have completed their sentence and are no longer incarcerated or under supervision, fill out the request form at: Public Records Request or mail your request to IDOC Central Records 1299 N Orchard, Suite 110, Boise, ID 83706, Attention: Public Records Request.

Ann Greenwalt, Sentencing Supervisor

District 1 & 2 Custody, District 7 Probation: contact 208-658-2061

District 3 & 7 Custody, District 1 Probation: contact 208-658-2054

District 4 Custody, District 6 Probation: contact 208-658-2050

District 5 & 6 Custody, District 5 Probation: contact 208-658-2198

District 2,3,4 Probation: contact 208-658-2055

Print this pagePrint this page