Presentence investigation fees

Effective July 1, 2011, the Idaho Department of Correction was granted legislative authority, pursuant to Idaho Code Section 19-2516, to collect a one-time fee for each presentence investigation (PSI) report prepared by the Division of Probation and Parole. The purpose of this fee was to recover a portion of the costs associated with producing the reports.


How to pay COS fees, presentence investigation fees and Interstate Compact application fees

The Idaho Department of Correction has worked with Access Corrections to provide probationers and parolees with new options for making their payments. 

You can make a payment by:

• Using a kiosk in one of the seven probation and parole district offices (credit/debit card)

• Calling 1-866-345-1884 (credit/debit card)

• Logging on to (credit/debit card)

• Going in person to a walk-in site (cash,credit or debit)

There is a fee for using these services. The rate depends on the amount of money you're paying. You’ll find the fee schedule on Access Corrections' website.  

There is also a $300 limit for payments with a debit/credit card if you owe $300 or more. If you want to make a payment above $300, or if you want to pay ahead on your COS, mail a cashier’s check or money order to the Secure Payments-Idaho DOC P & P address you see below.

Important: When making a payment, or looking up your account with Access Corrections, you must add zeroes in front of the IDOC number so that it displays as seven digits.  For example, if your IDOC # is 12345, you must enter 0012345.  If your IDOC # is 123456, you must enter 0123456.

Make a payment for free

You can still send your payment by mail without paying a fee.

There is, however, a new address:

Secure Payments-Idaho DOC P & P

PO Box 12486

St. Louis, MO 63132


Important: Do not send cash. You must note your name and IDOC # on the cashier's check or money order. When noting your IDOC #, you must add zeroes in front of the number so that it displays as seven digits. For example, if your IDOC # is 12345, you must write it as 0012345.  If your IDOC # is 123456, you must write it as 0123456.


For more on the services offered by Access Corrections, see our FAQ.


Offender address changes 

Monthly statements are mailed to offenders. It is the offender’s responsibility to immediately notify their probation and parole officer of any changes to their physical and/or mailing address so the officer can update IDOC's system. 


Billing questions

If you are on probation or parole, please contact your probation and parole officer for any questions relating to your balance.  

If you have questions regarding your payment, contact Access Corrections at 1-866-345-1884.


Print this pagePrint this page