Visiting Residents in Out-of-State Facilities

List Weight: 

If you plan to visit a resident housed IN AN OUT-OF-STATE FACILITY, you will need to have a background check completed and submit a visiting application. DO NOT mail the visiting application directly to the facility. Doing so will only cause a delay in the approval process. Instead, visiting applications for out-of-state facilities must be mailed to the address below:


Stephen Grill, IDOC
ATTN: Out of State Facility Visiting Application
1299 N Orchard St, Suite 110
Boise, ID 83706