- IDOC Home
- Community Reentry Centers
- Idaho Falls Community Reentry Center
Idaho Falls Community Reentry Center
The Idaho Falls Community Reentry Center (IF-CRC) opened in 1996 and houses up to 112 male residents who are classified as minimum custody and nearing release.
IF-CRC residents are afforded the privilege of treatment programs, support groups, community service, community-based employment, and other options to promote a positive and successful reentry into the community.
Contraband: Idaho Code 18-2510 states that a person commits a crime by knowingly introducing or possessing contraband in a correctional facility. Contraband includes but is not limited to tobacco, cell phone(s) or telecommunication equipment, controlled/illegal substances, firearms or dangerous weapons, ammunition/explosives, and escape tools or devices. Violations are punishable by imprisonment of up to 5 years and/or fine of up to $10,000.
Please read and be familiar with the Visiting Rules for Residents and Visitors and complete the Visiting Application Adult or Visiting Application Minor Child (if applicable) before visiting the facility
Send visiting applications for IF-CRC residents to:
IF-CRC Visiting Supervisor
3955 Bombardier Ave.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
IF-CRC Visitation Schedule
- IF- CRC visitation hours are Saturday and Sunday, from noon to 4 p.m. through Jan. 15, 2023
- Starting Jan. 21, 2023, visitation hours will be Saturday and Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Visitors may check in anytime during those hours.
- Visiting schedules are subject to change based on emergency situations.
- Special visits must be approved in advance by the CRC manager or designee.
|Saturday||All rooms||11 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Sunday||All rooms||11 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
Last update: January 11, 2023